FEATURED CREW JOBS | APRIL 2013
Considering a change in careers, a change in scenery or simply progression? At YPI Crew we fit the right candidate to the right yacht job with everyone’s best interest in mind. That is why if you place your CV in the hands of one of our experienced, professional agents they do their utmost to place you in your dream crew job.
WIth the Mediterranean yacht season fast approaching are you certain you are where you want to be career wise for this summer 2013? With the luxury yacht charter industry beginning to pick up on the Riviera, now is the time to register your interest on yachts looking to fill positions.
For those hiring, our trained staff take the time consuming, CV sifting part out of the process for you and only present you with candidates that fit the yacht job you are trying to fill perfectly.
Positions are also regularly added to our Facebook and Twitter pages so if you don’t see anything suitable in this month’s blog post please keep checking these forums for fresh updates.
Featured yacht crew positions for the month of March are:
- Captain for a 20M motor yacht required. This position is seasonal, based in the South of France and requires excellent local and engineering knowledge.
- 23M sailing yacht looking for a deckhand and a stewardess, both with a solid sailing background. This position is seasonal and couples are excepted.
- Yacht engineer job needing to be filled on a 40M sailing yacht with a worldwide itinerary. Candidate must be an experienced sailor with minimum AEC.
- Stew/Personal trainer needed for large private motor yacht. Minimum of one seasons experience necessary for the right candidate.
- Deckhand/steward with a hospitality background required for a 40M charter yacht.
- 34M sailing yacht with an amazing itinerary that includes the Pacific, Antartica and beyond is in search of an engineer for a permanent contract. AEC sailing experience is a must.
Register today and one of our experienced, professional agents will be in touch shortly to discuss your possibilities.