Featured Crew Jobs | October 2012
Each month YPI Crew will feature a selection of yacht crew positions we are seeking to fill.
For further information on any of the positions listed below please register with us or call direct on +33 (0)4 92 90 46 10.
At YPI Crew we pride ourselves in providing that personal service so often lacking in the crew recruitment industry.
For those applying for positions, our staff have all previously worked within the yachting industry. Place your CV in our hands and you are trusting one of the world’s most experienced yacht crew agents. We know what it is you are looking for.
For those hiring, our trained staff take the time consuming, CV sifting part out of the process for you and only present you with candidates that fit the role you are trying to fill perfectly.
Please visit our Publication section for articles on how to hone your CV, improve your interview techniques and what to look for in a crew recruitment agency.
Featured yacht crew positions this month are:
- Registered Nurse with experience required for a large motor yacht – interesting global itinerary.
- Y2 and Y3 engineers required for 3 large sailing yachts, 50 meter plus.
- rotational jobs. Must have experience on large sailing yachts.
- Chief Officer required for 46 meters charter Motor yacht, med Caribbean . chief mate certificate required. asap.
- Captain required for 40 meter plus motor sailor, worldwide itinerary, English plus one European language, ideally French – 2013 start. master 500 gt certificate.