Job Openings at YPI CREW
YPI CREW, the leading yacht crew recruitment agency, is expanding in Antibes and we now are looking for two additional people to join our professional, friendly and established team around Mid-March / early April 2019.
We are looking for a company receptionist and an administrative assistant for the recruiters.
For this position, we require a bilingual English / French individual. This position could suit a confident candidate looking to enter the job market.
- receiving candidates and clients at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Reply and review all candidate registrations on our CRM and assign to a recruiter
- Reply to all emails for reception
- Deal with general ad hoc duties
- Deal with stationary and other supplies
- Develop an understanding of the yachting industry
- Cover for colleagues as required
You should have a friendly approach as this is a customer service role. You will be at ease multitasking as the office gets really busy it is essential that our guests are welcomed positively. You will be able to execute all administrative tasks to the highest standards.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to a team of recruiters. This position could also suit a confident candidate for entering the job market.
This is a position with varied duties which we expect may change from day to day and will encompass but will not be limited to:
- Provide admin support to a team of recruiters : carry out candidate reference checks by phone, make courtesy calls to candidates on behalf of recruiters, source new candidates, set up new clients and jobs on our CRM, write general correspondence to candidates and clients, assist in maintaining our CRM, follow up with clients and eventually cover recruiters during their holidays and various other ad hoc duties as required
You should be a real team player and be totally flexible. You will need to adapt and react to urgent situations so time management is essential. We are looking for a positive person keen to assist and work harmoniously in a team.
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com stating your interest and which job(s) you are applying for.