Purser Yacht Jobs
A good candidate for the purser yacht jobs will have excellent administrative skills. Whilst experience in such a role on a cruise liner helps, it is not a pre-requisite, whereas being accurate, organised and having excellent computer skills is.
Purser Yacht Job Responsibilities:
- Working with management company accountants to maintain accounts, budgets and other financial reports.
- Working with heads of departments to ensure timely processing of budgets, invoices, payments, credit card and expense reconciliations.
- Assisting HODs with purchasing, provisioning and purchasing logistics.
- Responsible for administration, accounting, collection and payment of all onboard monies.
- Responsible for all crew administration including payroll.
- Ensuring all crew certification is in up-to-date and correct.
- Responsible for keeping up to-date crew/passenger berthing lists and reporting any changes.
- Responsible for all crew travel and guest travel as required.
- Assisting captain with all yacht logistics as required.
- Performing Customs, Immigration and Port Clearance requirements.
- Advanced planning and preparation for owner and guest trips, including on-site reconnaissance as required.
- Pre-arrival destination/event/venue checks for guests, including transport options, security facilities and bookings for events, sightseeing trips and eating out.
- Planning and directing events and activities for owners and guests ashore.
- Assisting owner and owner’s representative out of season as required.