Motivating and Inspiring Crew
This one day event has been designed in partnership with Impact Crew , to develop an understanding of what makes people tick and how to tap into individuals’ personal drive and motivation. The day itself will leave you feeling energised and ready to put your new found skills into practice!
Open to all crew who manage a team, however large or small, the course will focus on the challenges Captains and Heads of Department face on a day to day basis as they motivate and inspire crew to do their very best.
- The course will be organised the second week of April 2013 in Antibes, France.
- Number of participants is limited to 12
- Deadline to register: 15 March 2013
- Cost is 275 Euros per person for the day, including lunch and refreshments.
Due to the limited number of participants, we highlighy recommend you to pre-register by filling the form below to book your participation. We will get back to you with all the necessary details.
- Understand what motivates and de-motivates us
- Explain what crew need from you to inspire them
- Know your own preferred motivational needs
- Identify ways of tapping into individuals’ motivational needs
- Put the skills learnt into practice