Open yacht crew jobs August 2022
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current August yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in or register with YPI CREW
- Make sure your CV and certificates are uploaded and up to date.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 50 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Deckhands with 2+ years experience and holding a Yachtmaster certificate
- Experienced Deckhands with PADI Instructor certificate and Kite-Surfing Instructor certificate
- Deckhands with strong tender driving experience for yachts with busy seasons
- Bosuns with a Yachtmaster certificate and at least some of the OOW modules
- Chief Officers with an OOW in hand for 50m+ yachts
- Captains for 25-35m motor yachts
- Experienced Captains with strong yachting experience and good crew management skills
These are just some of the open deck positions we currently have. If you are looking for a Deck Crew job, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location so they can guide you through your job search.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
The Med season is slowly approaching the end and we will soon be preparing for the next season. We will be looking for engineers on all levels and with various backgrounds/licences. Please find below the most common jobs we work on, so please check in with us if we can assist you in the search:
- Temp engineers from AEC – Y1 for shipyard work and crossings
- Candidates holding B1 visas
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent and rotational 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical, electrical and/or AV/IT skills
- Y1/Y2 or Class I/Class II Yacht experienced Chief and 2nd Engineers for rotational positions
- AV/IT and ETO candidates who are available now and for September
Please make sure to use the online check in via your profile if you are available immediately and make sure all documents are uploaded!
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 90 open positions. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Stews with at least 1 season experience
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 40m and 60m in size
- Service Stews with good experience, positive and motivated and with good proven longevity
- Stews with hairdressing experience
- Qualified Nurses for world cruising yachts to take on roles split between Nurse and Stew duties
- Spa Therapists with strong massage, manicure and pedicure skills as well as body exfoliation and other beauty treatments
- Massage Therapist with 1-2 years of experience in yachting
- Laundry Masters with excellent garment care knowledge and previous yachting experience
- Yoga instructors with experience leading yoga classes
- Rotational Chief Stews for busy dual season yachts
- Chief Stews for 40-60m range yachts
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.