Open yacht crew jobs May 2022
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current May yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in or register with YPI CREW
- Make sure your CV and certificates are uploaded and up to date.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 90 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Looking for Experienced Deckhands with added skills videography and drone, PWCI, Diving Etc
- NAV Watch rating needed and also big crane operations, ISM System knowledge preferable.
- Kite Surfer needed for an exciting charter boat 1–2 seasons experience preferable
- Bosun for 80m+ needed, great opportunity to step up, check in with bosun 80m+
- 2ndofficer candidates with strong yachting experience
- Captain and captain teams for 25-35m sailing and motor yachts.
These are just some of the open deck positions we currently have. If you are looking for a Deck Crew job, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location so they can guide you through your job search.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
We are getting ready for the Med season and will be looking for engineers on all levels and with various backgrounds/licenses. Please find below the most common jobs we work on, so please check in with us if we can assist you in the search:
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent and rotational 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical, electrical and/or AV/IT skills
- Y4/Y3/EOOW sole engineers for Med base yachts, seasonal and permanent openings available
- We expect to get in several sail yacht roles, so please check in with us if you have relevant background
- Temp engineers from AEC – Y1
- Yacht experienced Chief and 2nd Engineers for rotational openings
- Candidates holding B1 visas
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 150 open positions. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts, 30-150m in size.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Experienced Service Stews and Housekeepers with big yacht experience
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 40m and 60m in size
- Experienced 2nd Stews with good charter experience
- Experienced Stews with up to 4 years of experience
- Spa Therapists
- Spa Managers
- Massage Therapists
- Laundry Masters
- Yoga Teachers
- Chief Stews with strong service skills
- Chief Stews for 30-40m range yachts
- Experienced Chief Stews for sailing yachts
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.