Open yacht crew jobs September 2022
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current September yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in or register with YPI CREW
- Make sure your CV and certificates are uploaded and up to date.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to state your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 80 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- 4+ exciting chase boat Captian roles needing 2+ years of experience and a Yachtmaster certificate
- Deckhand dive instructor for a 90m dual season yacht
- Deckhands with a Yachtmaster certificate and solid experience
- Experienced Deckhands with PADI Instructor certificate and Kite-Surfing Instructor certificate
- Chief Officers with confident leadership and management skills and OOW/Chief Mate certificates
- Captains for 20-35m sailing yachts
- Experienced Captains with strong yachting and water sports experience for busy motor yachts
These are just some of the open deck positions we currently have. If you are looking for a Deck Crew job, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location so they can guide you through your job search.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
We will be looking for engineers on all levels and with various backgrounds/licences. Please find below the most common jobs we work on, so please check in with us if we can assist you in the search.
This month we are looking for the following Engineer crew:
- Temp engineers from AEC – Y1 for shipyard work and crossings
- Candidates holding B1 visas
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent and rotational 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical, electrical and/or AV/IT skills
- Y1/Y2 or Class I/Class II Yacht experienced Chief and 2nd Engineers for rotational positions
- AV/IT and ETO candidates who are available now and for September
Please make sure to use the online check in via your profile if you are available immediately and make sure all documents are uploaded!
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 110 open positions. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Junior Stews with at least 1 season experience
- Stews with good all-round experience in Service, Housekeeping and Laundry
- Experienced 2nd Stews with strong service and wine knowledge for busy motor yachts
- 3rd Stews with strong laundry and wardrobe management skills
- Service Stews with good grasp of different service styles and good wine knowledge
- Stew Masseuses for roles split between housekeeping and massage treatments
- Stew/Spa Therapists with massage, waxing, manicure and pedicure skills
- Rotational Chief Stew role on a 65m+ private MY, worldwide itinerary, the Owner loves diving and the yacht cruises to the best remote diving spots
- Experienced Chief Stews for busy charter yachts
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.