Open yacht jobs April 2022
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current April yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in or register with YPI CREW
- Make sure your CV and certificates are uploaded and up to date.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 110 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- We are looking for a top Kite surfer to join an amazing 90m+ vessel with a great program
- Also we are calling all qualified carpenters as we have a some nice roles in from 70m+
- Any experienced crew with YM and B1B2’s please check in with B1B2 or YM.
- Hands-on Bosuns with excellent tender driving skills
- Chief Officers with yachting experience holding a Chief Mate 3000GT for various 50-65m yachts, both private and charter
- 2ndofficer candidates with yachting experience flexible on longer and shorter temp contracts.
- Captain and captain teams for 25-35m sailing and motor yachts.
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
Med season is about to start, the engineering desk is busy with 60+ jobs ranging from small sail yachts to large motor yachts; there are openings on various levels and the season is only picking up. If you fit any of the below profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in‘ button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters. We will be extremely busy over the next couple of months, please help us to assist you by making sure your profile is up to date with a recent CV and all required documents. Remember to include referee contact details on your CV and upload written references with your documents.
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent and rotational 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- Y4/Y3/EOOW sole engineers for Med base yachts, seasonal and permanent openings available
- We expect to get in several sail yacht roles, so please check in with us if you have relevant background
- Temp engineers from Y1 – AEC
- Yacht experienced 2nd and chief engineers for rotational openings
- Candidates holding B1 visas for crossings and travelling yachts
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 200 open positions. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts, 30-150m in size.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 40m and 60m in size
- Experienced Stews with up to 4 years of experience
- Service Stews with experience
- Housekeepers, for both private and charter yachts
- Spa Therapists
- Spa Managers
- Massage Therapists
- Make up Artists
- Laundry Masters
- Yoga Teachers
- Chief Stews with good experience for yachts with worldwide cruising for both charter and private yachts
- Chief Stews for 30-40m range yachts
- and Chief Stews based in the South of France
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.