Open yacht jobs February 2022
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current February yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in or register with YPI CREW
- Make sure your CV and certificates are uploaded and all the information is up to date.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 100 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Calling all deckhands with B1B2 visas and Yachtmaster, we have exciting dual season vessels looking for experienced Deckhands.
- Dive Instructor needed for a busy dual season boat, must hold PADI instructor
- Calling all deck/carpenters for a wonder new build – really great opportunity
- Full time (non-rotational) Chief Officers with yachting experience holding a Chief Mate 3000grt for various 50-65m yachts, both private and charter
- Sailing yacht Captains with a Yacht Master Ocean / 200 grt unlimited Licence as well as Captain teams for 23-40m sailing yachts
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
The Engineering department is always busy in February, we already have 65 active openings on all levels.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Temp engineers from Y1 – AEC
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- We have top AV/IT rotational positions open for 90-100m+ range yachts
- Engineers and ETOs with high voltage experience
- We are looking for sailors on various levels between 25m to 60m
- We are looking for AEC/Y4/Y3 sole engineers wanting to be based down in the Med on permanent positions
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 140 open positions. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts, 30-150m in size.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 2ndStews for yachts between 40m and 60m in size
- Experienced Stews with up to 4 years of experience
- We have a lot of open positions for Spa and Massage Therapists, as well as Yoga teachers
- Looking for Service Stews with experience
- We have a dozen open positions for Housekeepers, for both private and charter yachts
- Looking for experienced Pursers for 3 rotational roles onboard 80m+ vessels. Seeking candidates with at least 2 solid years of experience in the same role.
- Chief Stew position on 55m+ charter MY based in the Med
- Looking for 2ndStewardesses for large vessel 100m+, 4:2 rotation
- Searching for seasonal Chief Stews for 35-45m range MY
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.