Stewardess Yacht Jobs – 20 March 2015
YPI Crew has been helping those seeking to launch a yachting career aboard some of the most prestigious superyachts in the business since 2002. Over the past 13 years, the company has grown into one of the largest and most successful yacht crew recruitment agencies in the world.
Our recruitment specialists offer a dedicated and personal service to help crew find jobs that best suit them. We recruit and match experienced and entry-level crew with yacht jobs worldwide. Below you can find a list of the latest featured crew jobs. However, for a full list of vacancies log in to an existing account on our website.
- Experienced Sole stewardess required for a private 30m Med based MY. Interested candidates please check in to your profile with the message “SOLE 30”
- Service and housekeeping stewardesses required for 92m travelling yacht, experienced candidates please check into your profile with the message “92M”
- Seasonal positions now available on both private and charter M/Y for experienced junior stewardesses, minimum 1 season’s experience required. Interested candidates please check into your profile with the message “SEASONAL”
- 3rd stewardess sought for a private 54m MY. At least one years’ experience in the industry required. Interested candidates please check into your profile with the message “54m 3rd”
- Strong 2nd stewardesses required for various boats, at least 2 years’ experience required. 2nd stewardesses, please check into your account with the message “2nd AVAIL”
Yachting is a rewarding industry for dedicated, hard-working crew. The clients in the yachting industry are some of the most well off individuals in the world and expect only the highest level of service. Thus, you will be expected to be attentive and highly efficient. However, the rewards are well worth the effort. To learn more about the yachting industry, visit our Crew Advice section. You will also find answers to many of your questions on our FAQ page.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and YouTube for the latest job announcements and solid career advice.