YPI CREW YACHT JOBS – 30TH AUGUST 2016
Taking to the high seas on board a luxury vessel is a rewarding undertaking, whether working as a deck hand or a Captain. For the right candidate, there is a wealth of opportunities to travel the world, make unforgettable friends and earn good money, but be prepared to work hard. YPI CREW matches the most qualified candidates with the best yacht crew jobs.
YPI CREW offers yacht Owners the assurance of quality candidates and a solution to their requirements. The dedicated yacht crew recruiters at YPI CREW are on hand to offer crewmembers advice and guidance on finding their dream job in the yachting industry.
YPI CREW is currently seeking candidates for the following yacht crew jobs:
- Calling all massage therapists and beauticians with yachting experience: We’ve currently got various exciting positions available! To apply, please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “MASSEUSE” or “BEAUTICIAN”.
- A 90m+ MY requires a temporary stewardess to start Mid-September. 2 Month contract, Russian language skills a plus. To apply, please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “TEMP STEW 90M”.
- Service stewardesses currently required for by various vessels. If you’ve got strong service experience on board superyachts, please apply by checking-in to your YPI CREW profile with “SERVICE STEW”.
- Experienced chef required for a land-based position in the Bahamas. 7 Month contract starting November 2016. To apply, please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “CHEF BAHAMAS”.
- Experienced Dive Instructor or Divemaster needed for a land-based position in the Bahamas. 7 Month contract starting November 2016. To apply, please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “DIVE BAHAMAS”.
- A 60m+ dual season charter MY requires a deckhand/fitness instructor. Previous yachting experience essential. Great package. To apply please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “DECK FITNESS 60m”.
- A 60m Med-based MY is looking for a Bosun to start Mid-September. Must hold a Yachtmaster, salary EUR 4000. To apply, please check-in to your YPI CREW profile with “MED BOSUN 60M”.
- Immediate opening for an MEOL/Y4/Y3 Chief Engineer for a 37M Dubois sailing yacht which is in its final stages of a very comprehensive refit in Savannah, Georgia. This is a 3 month contract to start with the possibility of a permanent position developing. There is currently is an excellent engineer on board who will give a thorough handover to the oncoming Engineer. UK FLAG and Privately Registered. The yacht is professionally managed. Typical credentials apply: ENG 1, B1, B2, Visa, STCW 95. Good salary for the right candidate : around USD 6,500 per month. To apply, please check in to your YPI CREW profile.