YPI CREW Yacht Jobs August 2021
How to apply for our August yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 60 open positions in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Experienced deckhands with YM and NWR
- Deckhands with YM and full seasons experience
- Yacht master and AEC candidates
- 1 Seasons + experience.
- Master 3000GT min 4 years of yachting experience
- Captain with a Master 3000GT for a 70m expedition yacht, expedition experience a must and Russian as a 2nd language is advantageous
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
At the moment we have more than 30 openings in the Engineering department. In August our Engineering Department is working on top jobs from sole engineers on 40m range yachts to chief and 2nd engineers on mid-range and various levels on +100m range yachts
We are always looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Permanent 2nd and sole Engineer candidates Y4/EOOW+
- AV/IT candidates
- 60m yacht looking for an AEC+ experienced 2nd engineer, B1 ideally in hand
- 60m+ newbuild x 2 looking for an experienced Y3/EOOW permanent 2nd engineer, ideally with AV/IT skills
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 130 open positions.
In August our Interior recruitment Consultant, Louise Overend is looking for the following candidates:
- 36 open positions for experienced Stews from a seasons experience up until 4 years
- 16 open positions for Spa and Massage Therapists on large yachts
- 6 open positions for 2nd Stews on yachts from 40-60m private, Med based
- We are looking for a top Sommelier to look after the wine and cigars on a very high profile super yacht
- 10 open positions for Service Stews on very high profile private yachts from 70-160m, both seasonal and permanent
- 3 open positions for Housekeepers including Senior Housekeeping position on new builds and dual season well established private yachts between 70-140m
- 3 open positions for sole Stews, both seasonal and permanent in the 25-40m range to start in Europe ASAP
- We have a top Nurse job with a great rotation on offer 80m+
Our Interior Recruiter Annabelle Huvelin will be recruiting for the following Interior yacht jobs:
- Chief Stews on 40-50m range
- Rotational Purser role on 90m+ private MY to start in September, great package on offer
- Temp Chief Stew / Purser role on a 65m+ based in the Middle East starting asap
If you fit any of these profiles, please log into your YPI CREW profile and make sure it’s up to date. After that check in with our recruiters via the ‘Check in’ option on your profile to let us know you are available.
This is just a selection of the August yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.