YPI CREW Yacht Jobs December 2021
How to apply for our December yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 80 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- B1B2 deckhands with 1-2 seasons experience, please check in with the word B1B2 and your availability
- We are looking for top deckhands with B1B2 visa in hand looking to join exciting 50m+ world cruising vessels currently in the Caribbean and Dubai.
- Any Aussie or New Zealanders out there wanting to join a top boat with a great reputation and a seasons experience check in with the word B1B2 and or Caribbean or Dubai
- Experienced Bosuns with an OOW 3000GT
- Experienced Chief officers with Chief Mate 3000GT to join 50m private yacht
- Sailing yacht Captain teams for 23-30m sailing yachts
- We are also looking for MCA OOW 3000GT holders with minimum 4 years of yachting experience
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
In December our Engineering Department is working on more than 35 open positions.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Temp engineers from Y1 – AEC
- Candidates on all levels holding a B1/B2 visa for permanent or temp contracts
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- We are looking for a MEOL+ experienced sole engineer for a busy charter sailing yacht
- We have top AV/IT rotational positions open for 90-100m+ range yachts
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 100 open positions. Please note that the Caribbean season is in full swing and that a lot of the jobs require B1 visas. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts, 30-150m in size.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 17 x experienced Stew positions with B1 visas
- 9 x 2nd Stew positions on yachts under 60m B1 visa preferred
- 1 x Hairdresser
- 2 x Laundry Master (Perm & Temp with B1)
- 2 x Nurses
- 3 x Personal Trainers B1 visa preferred
- 7 x Service Stews B1 an advantage
- 4 x Yoga Instructors with B1
- 14 x Spa and Massage Therapists B1 preferred
- We are looking for Chief Stews on 50m range for a few busy charter motor yachts cruising the Med in the summer and based in Western Med in the winter. Must have charter experience.
- We are looking for a Purser based onshore (based in the USA)
- Interior Manager for a 90m private MY, dual season currently in Florida
- Rotational 2nd Stew role on a 100m+ private MY based in the Med, rotation 2:2
- Need a lot of Stews with B1B2 visa
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.