YPI CREW Yacht Jobs July 2021
How to apply for our July yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 90 open positions in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Experienced deckhands with YM and NWR
- Deck Dive Deckhands for 90m+ yacht
- Deckhands for world cruising yachts
- Deckhands with YM and full seasons experience
- Master 3000GT min 4 years of yachting experience
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
At the moment we have more than 40 openings in the Engineering department. In July our Engineering Department is working on top jobs from sole engineers on 40m range yachts to chief and 2nd engineers on mid-range and various levels on +100m range yachts
We are always looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter.
- Temp engineers based in/around the South of France from Y1 – AEC
- Experienced AV/IT engineers available on short notice.
- Junior Electricians with a commercial background holding the ETO CoC.
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 90 open positions.
In July our Interior recruitment Consultant, Louise Overend is looking for the following candidates:
- experienced 2nd Stews for yachts 35m-60m
- Housekeepers for yachts 90m+
- Service Stews for yachts 90m+
- Experienced Stews for yachts between 20m and 130m, mix of private/charters, Med based, dual season
- Sole Stew for yachts 20-40m
- Spa and Massage Therapists for yachts 50-150m
- Yoga Instructors
Our Interior Recruiter Annabelle Huvelin will be recruiting for the following Interior yacht jobs:
- Rotational Chief Stew on a worldwide 55m+ private and charter MY, joining in October in South America and cruising the Pacific this winter, rotation 2:2, great sporty crew on board.
- Rotational Chief Stew on a 85m+ new build cruising the Med for the 1st time this summer, dual season, great package on offer
- Chief Stews for vessels in the 30-40m range
If you fit any of these profiles, please log into your YPI CREW profile and make sure it’s up to date. After that check in with our recruiters via the ‘Check in’ option on your profile to let us know you are available.
This is just a selection of the June yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.