YPI CREW Yacht Jobs June 2021
To apply for any of our yacht jobs for June, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process. Note, that for all positions you will need an STCW, as well as a valid seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1.
How to apply for our June yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
From your side, all you need to do is make sure your YPI CREW profile is up to date. Our recruiters will then do their best to find you a job best suited to your qualifications and experience.
To update your profile, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note,that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 90 open positions in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions. If you are looking for work, head to your YPI CREW profile and update all your info so we know you are available. Click on the ‘Check In’ option on your profile and write a short message to our recruiters.
This month there is a big need for junior deck crew so our Deck Department is calling for the following Deck crew:
- Deckhands with a Yachtmaster and a minimum 1 season experience
- Experienced deck crew with B1B2 Visa in hand
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
At the moment we have more than 30 openings in the Engineering department. So, if you are looking for work, make sure you’re registered with us and have an updated profile so we can shortlist you for suitable positions.
In June our Engineering Department is looking for the following engineering yacht jobs:
- Experienced AV/IT engineers available on short notice.
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter.
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
We have more than 130 open positions in the interior department. These include Chief Stews, experienced Stews, Nurses and Chefs on both private and charter yachts worldwide.
In June our Interior recruitment Consultant, Louise Overend is recruiting for the following Interior yacht jobs:
- 2nd Stews for vessels in the under 60m range
- Lead Service Stews
- Experienced Service Stews
- Experienced Housekeepers
- Massage Therapists
- Sole Stews
- Villa Stews
- Yoga Instructors
- Russian speaking Stews
Our Interior Recruiter Annabelle Huvelin will be recruiting for the following Interior yacht jobs:
- 2nd Stews in the over 60m range
- Chief Stews for vessels in the 30-40m range
If you fit any of these profiles, please log into your YPI CREW profile and make sure it’s up to date. After that check in with our recruiters via the ‘Check in’ option on your profile to let us know you are available.
This is just a selection of the June yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.