YPI CREW Yacht Jobs May 2020
Make sure your online profile is always up to date with your CV and documents. It’s important to do an online check-in from your profile once a week, letting us know your location, so recruiters can see that you’re currently looking for work, that they know your availability and can contact you.
If you haven’t yet signed up with us yet, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process, making sure your online profile is up to date with your most recent location, crew CV, medical certificate, licenses/certificates, and references. A YPI CREW recruiter will get in touch as soon as there is a suitable opening.
Here are our latest yacht job opportunities:
- We have different positions requiring B1B2 and we are also looking for some experienced and qualified nurses.
- We are looking for a 2nd stew for a 50M+ MY.
- We are seeking housekeepers, service stews and spa therapists for a MY 100M+.
- We’re looking for a Chief Stewardess for a 70m private MY to start as soon as possible, for one season. Usually based in Italy.
- We’re in need of a rotational head of housekeeping for a 100M+ private yacht
- We have a 50m MY in need of a rotational very experienced Chief Stew, who must be fluent in Russian.
- The Captain/Deck department is active and recruiting depending on certificate and current location, so make sure that you check in online with your current location to get selected for the following roles:
- In need of qualified deck/carpenters – please make sure your online profile is up to date and do your online check-in.
- In need of an experienced and super sporty Mate for a 40m+ sailing yacht to join soon.
- In need of a 2nd officer OOW for a 55m private yacht.
- In need of a CO with Master 3000gt/unlimited with build experience for an 80m+ build. Only experienced chief officers with build experience considered.
Yacht jobs in engineering
The engineer department is still active and recruiting depending on license and location.
If you are interested to learn more about any of our yacht jobs, please register your details on our online portal and check in weekly to update your current skills and location. Alternatively, please bookmark our yacht job vacancies page and follow us on social media to keep up to date with the latest opportunities.