YPI CREW Yacht Jobs May 2021
To apply for any of our yacht jobs for May, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process. Note, that for all positions you will need an STCW, as well as a valid seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1.
How to apply for our May yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
From your side, all you need to do is make sure your YPI CREW profile is up to date. Our recruiters will then do their best to find you a job best suited to your qualifications and experience.
To update your profile, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note,that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 90 open positions in the Deck department, including Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions. If you are looking for work, head to your YPI CREW profile and update all your info so we know you are available. Click on the ‘Check In’ option on your profile and write a short message to our recruiters.
In May we are recruiting for the following Deck and Officer jobs:
- Deckhands with a Yachtmaster and experience in water sports, especially kitesurfing, with B1B2 visa in hand
- Deckhands with experience in carpentry
- Bosuns located in New Zealand and Australia
- Newly qualified OOW 3000GT candidates
- Chief Mate 3000GT and Master 3000GT Chief Officer candidates for full-time work
In order to be considered for these positions, please log in to your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
At the moment we have more than 20 openings in the Engineering department. So, if you are looking for work, make sure you’re registered with us and have an updated profile so we can shortlist you for suitable positions.
In May we are recruiting for the following engineering yacht jobs:
- Experienced AV/IT gurus available in short notice
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter.
Check in with us by clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile and leave a short message to our recruiters. This will let them know you are available so you can get selected for the right opportunity that matches your experience and background. Please make sure to update your location online as this is the key to many active roles.
Interior Yacht Jobs
We have more than 90 open positions in the interior department. These include Chief Stews, experienced Stews, Nurses and Chefs on both private and charter yachts worldwide.
In May we are recruiting for the following Interior yacht jobs:
- 2nd Stews for vessels in the 50-60m range
- Temporary Stews for seasonal work
- Experienced Service Stews
- Experienced Housekeepers
- Mandarin-speaking Stews
- French-speaking Stews
- Yoga teachers
- Experienced Nurses and emergency trained Nurses, as well as Russian speaking Nurses
- Chief Stews for vessels in the 30-40m range
To be considered for any of these positions, log into your YPI CREW profile and make sure it’s up to date. After that check in with our recruiters via the ‘Check in’ option on your profile.
This is just a selection of the May yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.