YPI CREW Yacht Jobs January 2022
How to apply for our January yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 100 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- A great opportunity to be a part of an amazing team on a new build bosun needed with 4+years’ experience on big vessels.
- Top motor yacht in remote location looking for a kitesurfing instructor, with a fab off the beaten track itinerary
- Top large sailing yacht looking for candidates who are passionate about sailing.
- Experienced Bosuns/2ndofficers with an OOW 3000gt
- Experienced Chief officers with Chief Mate 3000gt to join 50 – 65m yachts on full time contracts
- Sailing yacht Captains as well as Captain teams for 23-40m sailing yachts
- Temporary officers needed on all levels please check in with availability and current location
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
The Engineering department is always busy in January, we already have 50 active openings on all levels.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Temp engineers from Y1 – AEC
- Candidates holding a B1/B2 visa for permanent/rotational or temp contracts
- Y3/EOOW/SV permanent 2nd engineers
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- We have top AV/IT rotational positions open for 90-100m+ range yachts
- Engineers and ETOs with high voltage experience
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 100 open positions. Please note that the Caribbean season is in full swing and that a lot of the jobs require B1 visas. There is a good mix of both private and charter, dual and single season yachts, 30-150m in size.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 11 x 2ndStew 40-60m (7 needs B1)
- 22 x Stew (9 needs B1)
- 2 x Hairdresser (1 needs B1)
- 2 x Housekeeper
- 3 x Laundry Masters (1 needs B1)
- 20 x Massage and Spa (6 needs B1)
- 1 x Nurse
- 6 x Service Stew (4 needs B1)
- 3 x Yoga teachers (2 needs B1)
- 1 x Sole Stew
- Senior Chief Stews with experience on 100m+ MY for a few large vessels
- Rotational Purser position on 80m+, 2:2 rotation after trial period, worldwide cruising vessel
- Purser role on a 75m+ private MY, dual season, 90 days leave
- Chief Stews for busy 50-55m busy charter MY
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.