YPI CREW Yacht Jobs November 2021
How to apply for our November yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 90 open positions for work onboard yachts in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- B1B2 deckhands with 1-2 seasons experience, please check in with the word B1B2 and your availability
- We have a lot of exciting deckhand jobs at the moment ranging from 1 season to lead deckhand, all heading over to warmer climates of the Caribbean, if you have any added tickets e.g Kitesurfing, windsurfing and Yacht Master we need you.
- If you are looking to make a step up to lead deckhand and have a Yachtmaster certificate please check in with the word lead deckhand
- We are also looking for MCA OOW 3000GT holders with minimum 4 years of yachting experience
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
In November our Engineering Department is working on more than 40 open positions.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- We are needing B1 visa holders for most jobs who are available for work with short notice and able to commit over the holiday period. There are several openings for experienced AV/IT officers. We have positions on various levels from junior roles to chief jobs, available candidates are welcome to check in.
- We are looking for a sole engineer on a 40m+ yacht based in Italy over the winter, good package for the right candidate. Start ASAP.
- There is an opening for an EOOW 2nd engineer for a 50m yacht, based in Italy, start ASAP
- We are looking for Y2 chief engineers (few openings) for 50 m range yachts, rotation, readily available with B1 visas
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 100 open positions.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 50m to 60m, both private an charter
- We have a lot of open positions for Chief Stews on both motor and sailing yachts, private and charter
- Experienced rotational Pursers
- Experienced HoHs
- There are a lot of open positions for Spa and Massage Therapists on large yachts
- We are looking for Service Stews with at lest 1 season experience and Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate
- We have great positions for experienced, well presented Stews with good attention to detail
- Yoga instructors with experience in leading yoga classes – no yacht experience necessary
- Pilates instructors able to lead classes with guests
- Nail Technicians
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To be considered for any of the positions log in to your YPI CREW profile or register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.