YPI CREW Yacht Jobs October 2021
How to apply for our October yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 100 open positions in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Deckhands holding a Yachtmaster certificate
- We have a carpenter role based on a yacht in Spain for the winter, no yachting experience required just a carpentry apprenticeship;
- Bosuns a with a few years of experience on deck and a Yachtmaster certificate B1B2 visa and any additional tickets in watersports
- MCA OOW 3000GT min 4 years of yachting experience
- We are urgently seeking an accomplished sailing yacht team for a private world cruising 26m. Captain/Engineer and Deckhand/Steward(ess)/Cook. Must be very hands-on and hold YachtMaster or Master 200 qualification. Late October start.
- Urgently looking for a full time Chief officer with a Chief Mate 3000gt certificate for a single season Med based 50m private vessel.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, active and sporty Chief Officer holding a Chief Mate 3000gt or Master 3000gt certificate to join a 60m private world cruising yacht. We can also consider teams, Chief officer with 2nd Stewardess/Stewardess. The position is full time.
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
In October our Engineering Department is working on more than 40 open positions.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Temp engineers from Y1 – AEC
- Candidates on all levels holding a B1/B2 visa for permanent or temp contracts
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter.
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- We are also looking for a Y1/Y2 chief engineer for a top Feadship, 2 season charter yacht for a PERMANENT contract (non-rotational). Great package. Must have previous yachting experience and B1/B2 visa.
- We are looking for a MEOL+ experienced sole engineer for a busy charter sailing yacht
- We have top AV/IT rotational positions open for 100m range yachts
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 150 open positions.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 50m to 70m
- Chief Stew on a big sail boat, dual season, busy charter
- Chief Stew/Purser, 3:3 rotation
- Rotational Chief Stew on a 70m+ private 10:10
- 20 open positions for experienced Stews
- Top positions for Service Stews
- 20 open positions for Spa and Massage Therapists on large yachts
- Laundry masters
- Specialist positions for Yoga Teachers and Personal Trainers
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.