YPI CREW Yacht Jobs September 2021
Are you looking for a job onboard a yacht? Take a look at our open September yacht jobs and get connected to your dream job!
How to apply for our September yacht jobs in 3 simple steps
The yacht jobs listed below are just a selection of our current yacht job vacancies. YPI CREW is a bespoke yacht recruitment company and as such we don’t advertise every open yacht job. Instead, we ask you to register on our website and we have our recruiters connect you to the job that best suits you.
To get connected to your dream job, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your YPI CREW account if you have one and if not, simply register your details with us and follow our online application process.
- After logging in, go through your crew CV and certificates and make sure all the information is up to date. This is very important as it will enable our recruiters to find you a job that best suits you.
- Check-in with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check-in’ option on the homepage of your YPI CREW profile. Make sure to mark your current locations and write a short message for our recruiters.
After that, a YPI CREW recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as there is a suitable opening that would be a great fit for you. Just keep in mind that there is a large volume of open positions so our recruiters will only consider candidates with a complete online profile and with all up-to-date documents.
Note that for all positions you will need an STCW Basic Safety Training certificate, as well as an in-date seafarers medical certificate, such as the ENG1 or alternative certificate of medical fitness for seafarers issued by other countries around the world.
Deck Crew Yacht Jobs
This month we have over 60 open positions in the Deck department, including experienced Captain, Officer and Deckhand positions.
This month we are looking for the following Deck crew:
- Bosuns holding a B1B2 visa and any additional tickets in watersports or kite surfing for positions on 55m+ yachts travelling over to the Caribbean and the States.
- Experienced Deckhands with a minimum of 1.5years experience
- Yachtmaster and AEC candidates
- MCA OOW 3000GT min 4 years of yachting experience
If you have the mentioned experience, please log into your YPI CREW profile. Check in directly with our recruiters by clicking the ‘Check in’ option in your profile and leaving a message along with your current location.
Engineer Yacht Jobs
In September our Engineering Department is working on more than 40 open positions.
We are looking for the following engineering candidates:
- Y4/EOOW+ Sole Engineers for smaller vessels in the 30-40 m range for permanent positions mostly based in the Med for the winter.
- Temp engineers based in/around the South of France from Y1 – AEC
- Experienced AV/IT engineers available on short notice
- AEC+ candidates with good mechanical and AV/IT skills
- Candidates on all levels holding a B1/B2 visa
- We are also looking for a Y1/Y2 chief engineer for a top Feadship, 2 season charter yacht for a PERMANENT contract (non-rotational). Great package. Must have previous yachting experience and B1/B2 visa.
If you fit any of these profiles, please send us a message by logging into your YPI CREW profile and clicking the ‘Check in” button on your profile. Here you will be able to leave a short message to our recruiters.
Interior Yacht Jobs
Our Interior Department currently more than 150 open positions.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Chief Stews on 40-50m range
- 2nd Stews for yachts between 55m to 80m
- 28 open positions for experienced Stews
- 8 open positions for Housekeepers including Senior Housekeeping position
- 25 open positions for Spa and Massage Therapists on large yachts
- Laundry masters
- We have a top Nurse job with a great rotation on offer 80m+
- Sole Stew position
This is just a selection of the yacht jobs to be filled by YPI CREW. To hear about suitable roles, please make sure to register with us and complete your online profile. From there you can check in with our recruiters directly by clicking the ‘Check in’ option on your profile. The recruiters read the check-ins daily and will be in touch with you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.